- Breckenridge Ski Resort (3 miles)
- Breckenridge Restaurants
- Breckenridge Activities
- In the Press:
Local Transportation & Parking
- Summit Stage – Free bus serving Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, and Copper Mountain
- The ‘Fairview Circle’ bus stop is located at the entrance to our subdivision, approx 1/2 mile from the house
- Breckenridge Bus – Free transportation around Breckenridge
- Parking in Breckenridge – Both Free and Paid parking is available in Breckenridge
- The ‘Airport Road Lot’ is less than 1 mile from the house and offers free parking with a shuttle to the Breck Gondola
About Surrounding Ski Resorts
- Hiking – There is a lot of great hiking around Summit County. For an easy, small kid friendly trail, we recommend Lily Pad Lake. For older kids, we recommend MuCullough Gulch trail. Or research your own nearby trails.
- Don’t forget the altitude! If you’re visiting from the ‘low-lands’ remember to take it slow and easy and bring plenty of water. Summer afternoon storms can come up quickly so keep an eye on the skies.
- Hot Springs – Colorado has dozens of hot springs. Some are natural, some feed man-made pools, some are for swimming, and others are for looking-only!
- White Water Rafting – Buena Vista, Colorado is the heart of white-water rafting in Colorado. A beautiful 1 to 1 1/2 hour drive from Breckenridge are several rafting companies with options for both family and adventure rafting.
- Georgetown Loop Railroad – a thrill for young kids and steam train enthusiasts alike 🙂
- P.S. the black and white picture in our family room is the Georgetown Loop Bridge